#UgandaTrip14

#UgandaTrip14

Friday 14 November 2014

Today is the day

So today has finally arrived I'm all packed and waiting for my ride to the airport, a reliable taxi firm I like to call dad.

My bag is heavy owing mainly to a whole heap of southern water baseball caps I am taking for the kids.

While packing I realised its been a while since I really roughed it. Opting for a suitcase not my backpack (hopefully that won't cause me too many problems) and even almost forgetting a towel. I am wondering if after meeting some of the communities in uganda I will start to feel that some of the things I packed are unessesary luxury's.

In a minute I will say goodbye to my ever patient and wonderful wife, something neither of us are looking forward to.

This won't be a long post but for those reading my blog regularly my next post will be in Uganda. Have a good week all and see you on the other side.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you don't have any trouble on the journey and I am looking forward to reading your posts!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete